Traditional and Modern Herbal Healing
Certified East West Herbalist, Sunshine Coast BC
Therapeutic consultations & herbal product manufacturer
HERBAL APOTHECARY & OFFICE OPENING SOON (2021)!
Shannon Hobson studied Naturopathy in Melbourne Australia for 2 years, excelling in physiology, anatomy, pharmacology, nutrition, and biochemistry.
Now, Shannon is:
Certified in Planetary Herbology (East West herbalism) -Traditional Chinese herbal medicine/diagnostics, Ayurvedic (Indian) herbs, and Western herbalism – School of Planetary Herbology, Santa Cruz CA
- Specializes in pharmaceutical and herbal medicine interactions
Completed Educational Upgrade Courses: recognized by the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia (CTCMA) and the British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA)
- Safety & Ethics: Herb-Drug Interactions, Pt. 1 – HealthCMi, Healthcare Medicine Institute
- Safety & Ethics: Herb-Drug Interactions, Pt. 2– HealthCMi, Healthcare Medicine Institute
- Safety in Herb-Drug Combinations #1 – HealthCMi, Healthcare Medicine Institute
- Safety in Herb-Drug Combinations #2 – HealthCMi, Healthcare Medicine Institute
- Safety in Herb-Drug Combinations #3– HealthCMi, Healthcare Medicine Institute
- Safety in Herb-Drug Combinations #4– HealthCMi, Healthcare Medicine Institute
Throughout her studies in Planetary Herbology, Shannon has learned, not only, traditional and modern herbal healing through the use of tinctures, salves, liniments, teas, fomentations, and many more, but she has also learned many traditional bodywork techniques such as cupping, moxibustion, Korean Hand Therapy, as well as, relaxation techniques such as Shirodhara, foot/hand soaks, and herbal relaxation baths.
*Please see Therapies page for a full description of each treatment offered*
About the name Natural-Know How:
Natural is defined as existing in a natural state, caused by nature, and is not man-made. Know-how is defined as an individual or group of individuals gaining knowledge to accomplish something.
Taking those definitions in mind, many people are going back to a simpler way of thinking. Natural and untainted by human processes is a driver for many people to change their perspective around health and wellness. This includes changing to positive, holistic ideals about supplementation, herbal medicine, food as medicine, food processing techniques, pharmaceuticals, and conventional medicine practices.
Products can be purchased at Roberts Creek Farm Gate Eco Market at the Masonic Lodge, every Wednesday from 130 to 530 pm OR purchased via ‘Order Form’ on this website
Make an appointment today with Shannon Hobson, Certified East West Herbalist
Location: Roberts Creek, Sunshine Coast BC Canada